Our revolutionary wash chemical program offers a superior clean without the use of hot water. The program consists of three products which clean, deodorize, and brighten linens. Unlike other cold wash programs in the market, ours works without the use of enzymes or any warm water mixed in while still delivering a brilliant clean. The ColdClean™ program includes a precision injection system for delivering formulas and is backed by our reputable technical support.
Click here to download flyer.
Completely eliminate your water heating costs, use less water during wash cycles, and increase the life and quality of your hospitality textiles.
- Maintains fabric tensile strength
- Neutral pH washing
- Less static on synthetic fibers
- Less soil redeposition
- Reduces lint in dryers
- Hygienically clean
- Brighter, whiter textiles
Over 90% of energy consumed by a washing machine goes to heating water.
Wash Formula Comparison
100% water heating savings with incoming water between 70◦F and 80◦F
Norchem’s ColdClean™ formulas are delivered through our compact, low-cost, and reliable dispenser. It features a robust controller and touch screen with 16 wash formulas and unlimited chemical injection capabilities. The system can handle up to 6 laundry chemicals and has no rubber tubes or air operated diaphragms that can fail or affect quality. This proven chemical injection system is built to stand the test of time and we warranty our pumps for 2 years.
- Variable volume injection
- Safe wiring
- Stainless steel construction
- No tubes or diaphragms to replace
- Precision injection
- Completely modular system
- Safe, low voltage signal interface
- Available with water flush manifold
“Norchem recommended the ColdClean™ System to us as a solution to our rising utility costs and sewer costs. They put us on a one-month trial to demonstrate the program’s benefits. We started with the lighter soil items and worked up to heavier soil items. Since our switch, our linen is brighter and cleaner than when we used hot water. The results exceeded our expectations after the first week and were sustained throughout the trial. Our entire product mix is on the program now. The tensile strength of our linens has improved tremendously, one of our boilers has been taken offline due to reduced heating demands, the pH of our effluent going to sewer is now neutral, and our formula times have been reduced leading to increased productivity. We now have been on the program for one year and have no plans to change back.”
Patriot Services, Los Angeles, CA
Our ColdClean™ System is backed by our reputable technical support, including:
- Monthly service
- 24/7 service hotline providing solutions to various problems
- Routine hygienically clean testing
- Product testing for whiteness, color retention, tensile strength, and other criteria performed as necessary (or upon request)
- Ongoing review of chemical and utility usage
- Over 35 years of experience in this industry
- Our staff are experienced laundry professionals and available to assist and support your objectives
For more information about this product, feel free to Contact Us.